Business Portraits vs HeadShots
I’ve struggled with the term ‘Head shots ‘ because #1 I just don’t like the sound of it and #2 it didn’t describe what I do. The images you put on your website, business card, marketing materials, social media profiles... represent your business. It's about branding, right? Those headshots are really Business Portraits!
Look at the versatility of Candy's Business Portraits!
Imagine Your Future with this Kind of Marketing!
‘Headshots’ have traditionally been rather dull, flat images that have little personality. Ah, but the Personal Branding photography and Business Portraits are about YOU. In the world of entrepreneurs, corporations and social media the days of simply self promoting are gone. They want to know the 'why' behind our businesses and they want to know about us. Personal Branding Business Portraits are about self-expression where we deliberately shape our image and persona to let the world know what we have to offer, how we are different and WHY. Your images TELL YOUR STORY! Your STORY is how your ideal clients will find you.
Video is the way to go! Along with your business portraits, we create a video/slideshow perfect for posting and telling the world what you do and why! Be sure and take a look at Candy's example.
Many of us use social media on a more personal, yet professional level to flare our popularity and bring some personality to our pages. Our online persona is used as a marketing and promotional tool to brand us. Posts tell the world what we believe in, what we do, what we love, what we don’t love and how we shape our world. People are more apt to patronize our businesses if they can relate to us and hey!- we will attract clients we enjoy working with. Having a variety of Business Portraits meets these needs.
Let your personality shine through!
Let's Get Creative!
Here are some examples with a variety of props for business portraits to be used on your website...
The following are examples of business portraits. Tonya Hofmann is a fun, exciting and excitable speaker. Her business portraits need to reflect this. Her book, sales tools and microphone were some of the real life 'props' we used. I also took some of her pointing to use at strategic places on her website. Tonya Hofmann is CEO of Public Speakers Association.
Scroll Down for MORE Examples!
Short Video to Help You Decide What Business Portraits or Video is Best For You!
What Carmen Buck Studios Offers Business Professionals- STILLS and VIDEO
1. A key component to Personal Branding is to determine how you wish to use your images:
- Do you have a short video message you want to add to your head shots?
- Social Media- banners and or profile picture? For personal or professional pages or both?
- Magazine, newsletters, blog posts about you or your business?
- Personal use- has it been a long time since you had portraits taken? Would your significant other appreciate a special beauty shot?
- Do you need images from different parts of your business- i.e. your office, with your coworkers… or maybe a special event to promote
- See the VIDEO for More Info!
2. We design a photoshoot to suit your needs. You may want some with more casual clothing, some with dress suit, some soft and beautiful and some more strong and powerful. Would it be fun, serious or a little of both? What will YOUR video/slideshow look like?
3. There are packages available to choose from with digital and matted beautiful portraits as well.
4. Professional Hair and makeup immediately before your photo session at the studio are $150
5. Photo sessions can be done in my studio, outside at my studio (1 acre beautiful green area) or at your location.
6. Ask about group rates!
Personal Branding Gallery
Notice the VARIETY!
Call (512-920-2825) or contact me to set up YOUR Business Portrait/Personal Branding Photoshoot!
"As I find myself revamping my marketing and branding materials for my business, I want to take a moment to give a proper testimonial to the talented and amazing, Carmen Davailus Buck. You see, she is the reason I am restructuring the look and feel of my business. And, I honestly never would have expected that what seemed like a fun glamour photo shoot one day would be such a catalyst to rethink my entire approach. Thanks to Carmen's incredible eye and artistic gift, she brought out a light in me that was undeniable and beautiful. What she was able to capture in my energy, my spirit and within my eyes goes far beyond words in terms of how I can express my gratitude. I sincerely thank her for the time, care and thoughtfulness she put into the shoot, itself ... even down to the makeup artist she partnered with to bring out something quite magical. Thank you, Carmen, for helping me see myself with a different lens, push out of my comfort zone, and fall in love with the images of me that truly capture the essence of my personality!" - Candy Barone August 2015