Mother's Day Portraits by Carmen Buck Photography
Portraits of your mother and family by Carmen Buck Photography
Unique and Meaningful
Love stories through photography
Always created with love, tenderness and patience
Specializing in Family and the Elderly
At Home or in Facility
Welcome and thank you for considering special Mother's Day portraits for you, your family and your mother.
While Mother's Day sessions are available to everyone, THIS special is only for those whose mother has dementia and in a facility.
Carmen Buck Photography specializes in meaningful portraits of families and the elderly. Having nearly 40 years of nurse/nurse practitioner experience with the elderly sure helps out!
Mother’s Day Portraits-Carmen Buck Photography
- 2 Awesome Options:
- White Backdrop- The expressions, character and personality will show through, but this option is more posed. We'll take our time to get some beautiful images, and you won't be disappointed. If the weather participates, I'll use primarily natural light with additional lighting. Not everyone is able to sit or hold attention for very long, so a second option is available.
- Candid Shots in Facility or Outside- These can be beautiful as well, but they have a completely different look and feel. We'll find a quiet spot with minimal background stuff going on. There is plenty of beautiful natural light around so we can get creative.
- Combination of White Backdrop and Candid: This is a likely option for many. I plan to stick around for most of the day so you'll have some natural, beautiful images to treasure.
- How many family members can be in the pictures? The Mother's Day special is for up to 4 family members. Additional people are $20. My goal is to get group shots and individual ones for each person as well. This is a great time to get pictures of grandkids... Children and babies are welcomed! We will start with the ones you REALLY want first and continue as long as Mom is up to it. As you know, Mom's needs come first.
- Additional candid video when possible. My goal is to get a little video of your loved one. I can't guarantee this, but I'll sure try. I use the video in the slide show of still images, and this is included in your package.
- How Much Time is Needed? Plan on 30 minutes for most, and a little more for larger families. If your mother isn't quite up to her photo session at the time, we'll try to do it a little later in the day. If it is really a tough day, we will reschedule for another time.
- Hair and makeup option. Makeup is highly recommended. This is a special treat & natural looking professional makeup makes a big difference. (Additional fee) The usual fee is $75 but I'm still working out details here.
You will Receive:
- Photo session with Carmen Buck. You will receive beautiful portraits created with love and patience for your family.
- An online gallery of your unedited photos within 72 hours. I'll send you an email for the gallery and you can 'favorite' the ones you like best and even share it with other family members.
- 8X10 fine art print of your choice matted to 11X14. Option to purchase more. I order from a professional photo lab and images are printed on high quality paper meant to last for generations. They will be ready to frame or display with no frame.
- Slide show/video - Yes, you will get a slide show of some of your favorite pictures set to music! This is perfect for sharing with loved ones. It is the only digital product I provide. $200 value.
- Option to purchase more printed images, canvas, wood or metal prints and album/book.
$65 + tax- 10% of proceeds donated to Alzheimer’s TX. The photo shoot, images and slideshow/video are valued at $450. Why am I doing it for $65? It is important to honor and remember every time of our lives-even the tough times.
4 people per session- More people are welcomed for $20 per person
$20 travel fee for home or facility > 20 miles from Round Rock.
More extensive video is available. You'll love this if there are children involved or if you would like to have video of your loved one talking or dancing... We can get creative. This become a priceless heirloom for you. This can be very special, but does take a bit more time. Additional fee: $75-$200
I believe in providing products that will last a lifetime. This is about creating family heirlooms and the story of your family's love to be passed on from generation to generation. Your will have plenty of images to choose from, and 10% of any additional product sales will be donated to Alzheimer's TX! You will receive an 8X10 and slideshow/video to include at least 10 images. Additional packages begin at $400
Every family with elderly members have told me the very same thing:
The photos seemed like a luxury, but they're beyond priceless to us now.
I am passionate about photographing every time of our life. I'm a storyteller at heart, and your mother's story is important. Love Still Lives Here is the name of my book coming out in the Fall about families who love and care for someone with dementia.
I can't promise this discounted pricing for long, but I can promise my dedication, patience and love is in every portrait.
Send me an email so we can set up a time to talk about the details: time, what to wear, how to pay...
The day is getting close, so please don't wait.