January 19, 2017 at Legacy Georgetown
What’s Different About Working with Carmen Buck Photography?
- You will have personal photos taken in YOUR setting so that all members of the family are as authentic as possible
About Your Photo Session
- I ensure a feeling of safety and comfort so that your loved ones are at ease and participate and enjoy the process
- My clients often tell me “You got him! You captured his essence!”
- Leave with a renewed feeling of connection to one another as well as gorgeous photos of the family
- Have your photos taken in a fantastic environment that brings out the smiles, laughter and joy - naturally
- Let go of worrying about pictures that feel fake, posed, and inauthentic and relish in photos that capture the twinkle in your eye, the true smile, and the family personality
Facility Photo Day
- Sitting fee: Waived! That's about a 200$ savings!! This special is devoted to you and your loved one who reside in a long term care community. $65 for sitting and 3 digital images. Professional prints also available (extra charge)
- Up to 20 minutes photoshoot with your elderly family member (with dementia) and 1-2 others. This can be grandchildren, spouse... Do you have more family members you would like to include? Let's talk and we'll work it out.
- Special backdrop and lighting
LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE, SO DON'T WAIT!
Photos may be used for marketing/promotions
When was the last time you had beautiful, memorable photos taken with your elderly family members?
Photography is a passion of mine and photographing the elderly is one of my favorite things to do! The idea of a photoshoot might seem stressful to you, but when done correctly, it is really fun. Our favorite images are always the ones when our special smirk or smile is captured. We love the ones with the twinkle in our eyes, and the ones that capture us having a good time. I devoted 37 years of my life to caring for people as a nurse and most of those were with the elderly. I take those years of experience and provide a loving, kind and fun photo experience for all family members!
Have you thought lately, “I’d do just about anything to see that sparkle in her eyes again?”