Elder Remembrance Photography
Have you thought lately, “I’d do just about anything to see that sparkle in her eyes again?”
What’s Different About Working with Carmen Buck Photography?
- You will have personal photos taken in YOUR setting so that all members of the family are as authentic as possible
- I ensure a feeling of safety and comfort so that your loved ones are at ease and participate and enjoy the process
- My clients often tell me “You got him! You captured his essence!”
- Leave with a renewed feeling of connection to one another as well as gorgeous photos of the family
- Have your photos taken in a fantastic environment that brings out the smiles, laughter and joy - naturally
- Let go of worrying about pictures that feel fake, posed, and inauthentic and relish in photos that capture the twinkle in your eye, the true smile, and the family personality
When was the last time you had beautiful, memorable photos taken with your elderly family members?
Photography is a passion of mine and photographing the elderly is one of my favorite things to do! The idea of a photoshoot might seem stressful to you, but when done correctly, it is really fun. Our favorite images are always the ones when our special smirk or smile is captured. We love the ones with the twinkle in our eyes, and the ones that capture us having a good time. I devoted 37 years of my life to caring for people as a nurse and most of those were with the elderly. I take those years of experience and provide a loving, kind and fun photo experience for all family members!
Elder Remembrance Special
- Book before October 31, 2016
- Sitting fee: Waived! That's about a 200$ savings!! This special is devoted to you and your loved one with dementia in honor of National Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month (November 2016).
- Up to an hour photoshoot with your elderly family member (with dementia) and 1-2 others. This can be grandchildren, spouse... Do you have more family members you would like to include? Let's talk and we'll work it out.
- Indoor and outdoor options available. I've got beautiful grounds for sunset sessions which are really very special or photos can be taken at a location of your choice (including facility).
- What if your family member cannot travel or you prefer photos at a special place? I do not charge to come to your location if you are within 15 miles of my studio in Round Rock, TX. The fee is 50$ for 15-25 miles from Round Rock, TX.
- What about our family pet? This can often be worked out if your pet is well behaved. Let's talk!
- Packages including beautiful photo books, digital images and enlargements are available.
LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE, SO DON'T WAIT!
Photos may be used for marketing/promotions.