Elder Legacy Photography
Have you thought lately, “I’d do just about anything to see that sparkle in her eyes again?”
Enjoy this Special Video
What’s Different About Working with Carmen Buck Photography?
“You got him! You captured his essence!”
- Photos taken at your home, other location or facility.
- Meaningful and personalized products are available including Legacy Books
- I ensure a feeling of safety and comfort so your loved ones are at ease and participate and enjoy the process
- You'll leave with a renewed feeling of connection to one another as well as gorgeous photos of the family
- Let go of worrying about pictures that feel fake, posed, and inauthentic and relish in photos that capture the twinkle in your eye, the true smile, and the family personality
About Carmen Buck Photography
I am Carmen Buck and my business is Carmen Buck Photography. I am a portrait, lifestyle and humanitarian photographer working with families and businesses. During my 40 years as a holistic nurse practitioner, I worked with thousands of people seeking meaning and purpose during challenging times. I draw on this to help you find meaning and happiness in your life through photography. I am an international speaker and author on the topics of meaningful living and photography. My upcoming book Just See Me-Sacred Stories from the Other side of Dementia will be released early 2018.
Photography is my passion and photographing the elderly is one of my favorite things to do! The idea of a photoshoot might seem stressful to you, but when done correctly, it is really fun. Family photo session favorite images are always the ones when our special smirk, twinkle in the eyes or smile is captured.
Ready to Plan Your Photo Session? Need More Information? Here you go!